AGILE COACH (f/m/x)
Full time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Berlin
Our vision at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The mission is not only to transfer paper into documents, but to really digitise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join us in our journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
Just last year, Architrave won the PropTech of the Year Award!
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Increase the agile maturity, incremental thinking skills and self organization of our cross functional teams, by working as change agent and facilitator.
- Work together with other Agile Coaches, development teams, Product Owner and leads to shape a challenging environment with high autonomy, critical and creative thinking as well as high alignment, where teams understand and learn to self-organize based on clear KPIs and a vision.
- Coach and train all members of our organisation on the effective application and understanding of Agile values, principles and practices, leading to a high performance and commitment at a sustainable pace, powered by high employee engagement and satisfaction.
What you should bring with you:
- At least 5 years professional experience with agile methodologies, supporting and coaching cross functional teams
- Excellent facilitation, coaching and mentoring skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills for technical and non technical audiences
- You are a motivator, a driver, following a servant leadership mindset. You have the willingness to empower teams and individuals to reach their next level.
- You are a people person with strong emotional intelligence and conflict solving skills. Creating trust is one of your highest priorities.
- You are a self-starter with a structured approach, pragmatic and solution-oriented.
- You are professional fluency in written & spoken English. German is not mandatory, but def. a plus.
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also play ping-pong together twice a day
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application (CV & Cover Letter)!
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Find us on Glassdoor!
Keywords: B2B, SaaS, Big Data, Machine Learning, crossfunctional teams, great office location in the heart of Berlin, family & dog friendly, diverse team, PropTech, scrum