Expert Software Engineer Frontend (f/m/x)
Full-time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Berlin
Our mission at Architrave is to revolutionise the processes and workflows within the Real Estate industry, by building and providing a data-driven SaaS platform. The vision is not only to transfer paper into documents but to really digitalise the industry.
We strive for constant innovation using state of the art technology, to not only extract data but to analyse and learn from it, using Machine Learning and other Big Data technologies in order to create real value and a unique experience for our customers.
Be part of this one-of-a-kind organisation and join us in our journey towards the revolution of data and Real Estate.
Your Future Responsibilities:
- Design and implement cutting-edge high-performing single-page applications from scratch, which rely on a Cloud-based microservice architecture and will transform the real estate industry
- You will take a major role in architectural, design and implementation decision-making
- You are a passionate driver and supporter within your future team of engineers; mentoring and helping junior engineers to develop further
- Practice modern software development methodologies such as continuous delivery, TDD and Scrum
What you should bring with you:
- Business-, product- and user-oriented way of working Experience and strong belief in lean and agile product/software development
- Experience in helping and mentoring junior teammates Expert knowledge in standard frontend web technologies (ES, HTML, CSS) and profound knowledge in one backend language
- Experience with SPA and API-intensive applications is essential
- Profound experience with React, experience with Angular or Vue is nice to have
- Experience with Webpack and advanced bundling are essential
- You are a pro in RESTful, and if you bring professional experience with GraphQL it would be more than awesome!
- Experience optimizing the performance of frontend-intensive UIs is expected
- Experience with TypeScript is expected
- Extensive experience with Node.js is a plus
- Experience with Cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud) is also advantageous
- Experience with the concept of micro-frontends is an even bigger advantage
- Feeling comfortable in working with microservice architectures, and building UIs for applications using microservice architecture underneath.
- A passion for clean, beautiful and human-friendly code, while keeping an eye on simplicity and pragmatism
- A desire to constantly learn and improve your own skills
- Curiosity, as well as creative outside-the-box problem solving
- You should not be afraid of jumping into new things
- Fluent in English is a must, German skills are a plus
What we offer you:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also play ping-pong together twice a day
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application (CV)!
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Find us on Glassdoor!
Keywords: B2B, SaaS, Big Data, Machine Learning, crossfunctional teams, great office location in the heart of Berlin, family friendly, diverse team, PropTech, scrum