Senior Product Designer (f/m/x)
Full-time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Berlin
At Architrave, our goal is to make the real estate industry more transparent and efficient by introducing genuinely digital workflows. Getting there involves a balancing act: It means finding solutions that, on the one hand, will restore order to a chaotic jumble of documents and, on the other hand, will permit managing large quantities of data and developing truly digital workflows.
Bringing plenty of experience, a visionary mindset, a highly dedicated team and an outstanding network to the job, we have positioned ourselves as your best-of-class partner for every step of your sector-wide digitisation strategy. We are not only developed new software but turned the whole industry upside down. Architrave is a PropTech which combines a SaaS product powered by Machine Learning to not only build digital processes in asset management but to bring it to a whole new level.
So, are you interested? Join us and contribute your knowledge and expertise in building and setting up new solutions and workflows for commercial real estate!
Your Future Responsibilities:
- You’ll be working closely with the product marketing, product and engineering teams to deliver evidence-driven solutions.
- You execute all design stages from conception to final hand-off to our product and engineering team
- You will be solely responsible for developing our visual language and corporate identity
- You will be building a beautiful and meaningful UI whilst having a user-centric mindset
- Enhance the user journeys you create with strong creative UI design, animation, and visual story-telling
- You will bring our product vision to life through storyboards, wireframes and high-fidelity designs. Be a strong advocate for great customer experience by crafting thoughtful experiments and using a hypothesis-driven design approach, thinking strategically about how to ship designs in smaller parts to validate assumptions
- Work across product; developing and applying a consistent design language across all our interfaces to attract our target audience
- You will continuously improve the design processes, UI specifications, our design patterns and templates for repetitive work to improve quality, consistency and efficiency
- You will iterate upon concepts with your team members as you receive feedback from users and domain experts
- You are confident in communicating your ideas in a way that inspires them to do your best work together
What you should bring with you:
- You have at least 6 years of UI/UX experience, ideally in SaaS with a strong focus in designing interface
- Embrace both quantitative and qualitative research to define a best-in-class experience
- You have a proven track record of working collaboratively and effectively with cross-functional teams - preferably with international groups
- You are self-motivated, organized and understand the strategic thinking behind a digital product. You are comfortable working through all stages in product discovery and delivery.
- You are able to create wireframes, build prototypes, and deliver pixel-perfect visual designs to solve simple and complex usability challenges
- You are a real team player and an empathetic & open communicator.
- You are open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- You have experience in brand design and development of a visual language, corporate identity
- You have a strong portfolio showcasing high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work
- Strong presentation and communication skills (preferably in English and German) to be able to present and communicate your design work to all stakeholders
You have the EU work permit
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to genuinely shape an exceptional product of one of - if not the leading PropTech in Europe
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally with a personal education budget to spend on training, conferences and personal growth
- Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to prepare lunch together but also loves to play ping-pong in a light-flooded office area
- Free drinks and a fully equipped kitchen
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? We look forward to receiving your application (CV and cover letter)!
We’d also appreciate if you forward this to anyone you think might be interested. Thanks a bunch!
Being an equal opportunities employer, we at Architrave strive for a diverse, inclusive and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
By clicking the “Apply for this Job” button you expressly make the following representations and warranties and give your consents as described below:
Architrave collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Architrave’s recruitment related activities. Consequently, Architrave may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants including, for example, setting up and conducting interviews and tests, evaluating and assessing the results thereto and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment processes including the final recruitment.
Architrave does not disclose your personal data to unauthorized third parties. You agree to the fact that to the extent necessary your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to third parties acting on Architrave’s behalf, including also transfers to servers and databases outside the country where you provided Architrave with your personal data. Such transfers may include for example transfers and/or disclosures outside the European Economic Area and in the United States of America.
Find us on Glassdoor!
Keywords: Product, B2B SaaS, Big Data, AI, crossfunctional teams, great office location in the heart of Berlin, family-friendly, diverse team