Full-time employment | Permanent | ASAP | Remote (in Germany) and in-office ( in Berlin)
Our goal is to make the real estate industry more transparent and efficient by introducing genuinely digital workflows. Getting there involves a balancing act: It means finding solutions that, on the one hand, will restore order to a chaotic jumble of documents and, on the other hand, will permit managing large quantities of data and developing truly digital workflows.
Bringing plenty of experience, a visionary mindset, a highly dedicated team and an outstanding network to the job, we have positioned ourselves as your best-of-class partner for every step of your sector-wide digitisation strategy. We have not only developed new software but turned the whole industry upside down. Architrave is a PropTech which combines a SaaS product powered by Machine Learning to not only build digital processes in asset management but to bring it to a whole new level.
So, are you interested? Join us and contribute your knowledge and expertise in building and setting up new solutions and workflows for commercial real estate!
Your Future Responsibilities:
- As a Team Lead / Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Leading and growing of the project department and the project management team
- Managing our key-account client projects
- Your goal is:
- Setting up a class-leading quality in project management within our market/competitors
- You will work closely with:
- Customer stakeholder, product teams, sales, business operations
- Your responsibilities include :
- Leadership - hiring, coaching of your team, moderating dissonances within your department and internal/external stakeholders, ensure clarity and acceptance of project goals, being the ultimate decision taker and perform change management within a fast-pacing company culture
- Project planning (own and team projects) – planning of the project strategy, stakeholder assessments, risk assessments, project scheduling, quality and resource planning, demand management
- Organization, Communication, Coordination (own and team projects) - defining the project roles, distribution of tasks and responsibilities to the corresponding roles, designing the information flow and high-level presentation skills towards clients and management
- Project controlling (own and team projects) – overview and evaluation of the project progress, tasks-quality-risk-time-resource management, track and take action on critical success factors/risks, regular project status updates and project recovery
What you should bring with you:
- An entrepreneurial hands-on personality with a business-driven mindset and ideally knowledge within the PropTech or real-estate sector and B2B software start-ups or enterprise solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience and leadership of small teams as well as cross-functional teams
- Strong experience in software implementation projects, ideally with a DMS/AI focus
- Strong PM methods knowledge (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, etc.), certificates are a plus
- An excellent organisational talent, quality-driven, fast adapting and always delivering
- Being a facilitator for motivation & passion and real team spirit throughout your own team and all involved stakeholder and cross-functional teams
- Strong assertiveness on all stakeholder level framed in a positive and respectful approach
- Willingness to travel (approx 10%)
- A natural understanding and a fast learner of software
- Very good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Google Suite
- Good knowledge in Jira, Confluence and the basics of common PM software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and German
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation, flexible working hours and a family-friendly work ethic
- A great place to grow and to take over responsibility, professionally and personally
- Short and open communication flows and quick decision-making processes
- A working environment that values individuals and embraces knowledge sharing
- A highly motivated and talented team that likes to delivers great work while having a good time
- Company and team events that include table-tennis competition, cooking and jokes with great potential from our CEO and founder Maurice 😁
- A beautiful and modern office in Berlin - near Treptower Park - where you can go to work, play table-tennis, have meetings and hang out with your colleagues
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area with free drinks in our Berlin Office
- Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and more
So, what are you waiting for? Hit that "Apply for This Job" button and send us your application!
Know someone else who might also be interested? Share this page with them! Thanks a bunch! 😄
Being an employer providing equal opportunities, Architrave strives for a diverse, inclusive, and healthy working environment. We invite all qualified humans to apply, regardless of ethnicity, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We're happy to have our employees working in our office or remotely.
Currently, remote employees are expected to live in Germany in order to be able to join team events and meetings physically from time to time, if meaningful and secure.
In order to contribute to our society and healthcare system, during the COVID-19 pandemic going to the office is not required, nor encouraged.
Nevertheless, our office in Berlin will remain open (while allowed) with limited capacity for those who need or want to use it.
Our office follows all guidelines from the health authorities.
After the pandemic, we expect our remote employees to be able to join us in our regular company and team events a few times a year.
Find us on Glassdoor!