Full Time | Berlin | Immediately | Permanent
We are applying to you as a collegial, fair, family-friendly employer and are looking for a Junior PropTech Project Manager (f/m/x) for our Berlin office, who will actively contribute to helping our customers with digitization. As part of the Sourcing Team you will directly contribute to supporting our clients' spring-cleaning with digital solutions.
● Review and structuring of real estate specific documents
● Preparation and follow-up of individual projects
● Project documentation
● Coordination and support of the project participants
● Data extraction (content capture)
● Support in the evaluation and analysis of data stocks
● Review of the results of our artificial intelligence DELPHI
● Compilation of relevant training data
● Real estate knowledge through training / studies or proven industry experience
● Gladly also lateral entrants with commercial past or experience in the processing
● Solid basic knowledge in MS Office (Excel)
● A high degree of care and attention to detail
● Fluent in English and German
What We Offer:
● Join our growing team passionately working on the smartest software for the real estate industry
● Flexible working hours and home office possibility after training period
● Flat hierarchies, short and open communication flows and fast decision-making processes
● Experience the unique corporate culture here at Architrave that combines quality, can-do, fun and personal development
● A large office with loft charm just across the border between Kreuzberg and Treptow
● Fresh fruit and vegetables in organic quality
● Nice people wherever you look
● Employee discounts for BVG, Urban Sports Club, LPG Biomarkt and much more
Did you recognize yourself? Then we would like to introduce ourselves and get to know you better. Please upload your application documents in German language here via our application management system.
Please also forward this job advertisement to other potential applicants. Thank you!
As an equal opportunity employer we at Architrave are committed to a diverse, inclusive and healthy work environment. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of ethnicity, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Your application was submitted successfully.